Mould Inspections: Forms the Foundation of Mould Removal Plans
Mould inspections are the best way to determine whether or not you have a mould problem. The toxic substance typically grows on window sills, fabrics, carpets, and walls in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry areas as well as cardboard boxes and closets. In other words, places with moisture, or wet and damp conditions. When mould spores are released into the air they are small enough to be breathed in. Breathing in large amounts of these spores and the by-products they produce can negatively impact your health.
What are the potential health risks of mould?
- Eye, nose and throat irritation
- Coughing and phlegm build-up
- Wheezing and shortness of breath
- Symptoms of asthma
- Allergic reactions
Who is at risk?
- The elderly
- Those with a weakened immune system
- Individuals with medical condition(s), such as asthma, severe allergies or other respiratory conditions
How a mould inspection can help?
Professional mould testing is the only way to be sure if you have mould growing in your home or business premises. There are many different strains of mould and identifying them correctly is key to effective mould removal. Mould is often not easily visible and grows in hard to reach places. Only trained personnel will be able to find it and remove it safely. Being a toxic substance with serious health risks it is also important to have the right equipment and take the necessary precautions to ensure there is no direct exposure.
Asbestos Environmental of Canada (AEOC) has a well-defined and proven mould inspection process to ensure maximum accuracy and safety.
Certified Mould Inspections for GTA Homes and Businesses
Mould problems can occur in both old buildings and new constructions. With wet and damp conditions this can quickly turn into an infestation involving huge remediation expenses. Get an AEOC mould inspection done as soon as possible to prevent this from happening to you. Our mould testing reports will not only confirm if you have a problem but also form the blueprint for an effective mould removal plan.
The advantages of AEOC mould inspections:
- We employ a variety of mould testing methods including air and material sampling to confirm its presence and exact location.
- We do a detailed mould inspection to pinpoint affected areas that are not easily visible.
- Only licensed mould inspectors will conduct the test.
- We have the latest equipment to get the job done efficiently and with a quick turnaround.
- Findings are confirmed thorough independent laboratory analysis.
AEOC offers proven mould removal services to help restore a clean indoor environment. The first and most important step to remediation is our certified mould inspections. Let’s get started.
Call 416-985-5025 or REQUEST AN ESTIMATE for an expert mould inspection.