Certified Asbestos Testing Services For Residential And Commercial Buildings In The GTA
Asbestos testing is the only way to determine the presence of this toxic substance in residential or commercial buildings. Before the health hazards of asbestos were known, it was used in a number of industries and can, therefore, be found in hot water pipe insulation, roofing and siding shingles, wall and attic insulation, vinyl floor tiles, etc. in homes or offices that are more than 30 years old. Ask for a professional asbestos inspection to find out if you are being exposed to this deadly carcinogen (a substance that causes cancer).
Why you need professional asbestos testing services:
- Inexperienced handling of products containing asbestos can cause the tiny fibres (of asbestos) to be released into the air. When breathed in they can get trapped in the lungs and remain there causing the individual to get very sick.
- Asbestos fibres are very tiny and often invisible. Only the right equipment and training makes it possible to identify and collect them for testing.
- Once the location and extent of asbestos contamination is determined you can take the necessary steps to remove asbestos from your home or workplace.
Asbestos Environmental Of Canada (AEOC) provides certified asbestos testing services to confirm if this deadly substance is present in your house or business premises. Our asbestos inspectors are licensed and experienced which means they do their job with a high degree of accuracy always keeping your safety (and their own) in mind.
Latest Techniques For Asbestos Testing
Asbestos has been classified as a known human carcinogen (a substance that causes cancer) by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the EPA, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer. The longer you’re exposed the bigger the risk. Asbestos Environmental Of Canada uses the latest asbestos testing equipment and procedures to determine the extent of your problem. We also determine appropriate next steps.
Why choose AEOC for residential or commercial asbestos testing?
- We have invested in cutting-edge equipment plus our asbestos inspectors stay up-to-date in the latest techniques to better serve our customers.
- We employ proven asbestos testing procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- All findings are sent to an authorized, independent laboratory to ensure maximum accuracy of results.
- Our inspections are thorough and detailed and able to detect even the slightest traces of asbestos.
Prolonged exposure to asbestos has been linked to serious illnesses like lung cancer, Asbestosis (scarring of the lungs), Asbestosis Pleural Disease (a non-malignant disease that causes scarring of the thin membranes lining the lung and chest) and Mesothelioma (a rare cancer of the lining of the chest or abdominal cavity). The only way to detect its presence is through asbestos testing by certified inspectors.