Asbestos Inspections: The Only Way To Determine If Your Building Is Safe
Asbestos inspections are the only way to determine the presence of this carcinogenic (cancer causing) substance. Unfortunately the health effects were not known until the late 70s. As a result, asbestos was used in many industries including building and construction. Insulation, roofing, fireproofing, ceiling and floor tiles, paints, and vermiculite-containing garden products that were made prior to this and are still in use today may still have asbestos. If you suspect that asbestos is present in your home, get it tested right away.
What are the health risks of asbestos?
- Asbestosis - a scarring of the lungs that makes breathing difficult
- Mesothelioma - an otherwise rare cancer of the lining of the chest or abdominal cavity
- Lung cancer
- Cancer of the larynx
- Ovarian cancer
- Cancer of the pharynx
- Stomach cancer
- Lung and pleural disorders
Why Do You Need An Asbestos Inspection?
When products containing asbestos are disturbed, the tiny fibres (of asbestos) get released into the air and may be breathed in. When this happens they can get trapped in the lungs and remain there for a long time causing individuals who have inhaled these fibres over prolonged periods to get very sick.
The only way to determine whether or not your home or business is safe is by scheduling an asbestos inspection. Based on the asbestos reports the removal company can decide what needs to cleaned out and which areas just need to be sealed.
Asbestos Environmental Of Canada (AEOC) offers certified asbestos inspectors to provide you with a definite answer and effective asbestos removal plan. We can help restore clean indoor air once again.
Certified Asbestos Inspection Services For The GTA
With asbestos you just can’t afford to take any chances. Only a professional has the training to determine whether or not you have a problem, and if you do, just how bad it is. Asbestos inspections form the basis of the remediation process. Not all asbestos has to be removed. AEOC puts an end to the guessing game.
Why choose AEOC for residential or commercial asbestos inspections?
- Our asbestos inspectors are licensed and experienced which means they do their job with a high degree of accuracy always keeping your safety (and their own) in mind.
- We use cutting-edge asbestos testing equipment, plus our asbestos inspectors stay up-to-date on the latest techniques to better serve our customers.
- We employ proven asbestos inspection and testing procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- All findings are sent to an authorized, independent laboratory to ensure maximum accuracy of results.
- Our inspections are thorough and detailed and able to detect even the slightest traces of asbestos.
BE SURE. BE SAFE.
Contact AEOC to REQUEST AN ESTIMATE for a detailed asbestos inspection in the GTA.